Thread: need a tuner
View Single Post
village idiot

need a tuner

Ok, motor together, the mechanic took it to the engine dyno guru for the 2nd time, and with everything in my sig line, i'm thinking they don't understand CIS & WUR & modified fuel head to get power. The best I got was 346 hp @5700 rpm with 343.8 TQ at 4700 rpm.(remember these are engine dyno numbers not rear wheel numbers) If this is all they can get for me then i spent waaaaay to much money for the results. {this is at .9bar boost]

looking for a tuner, i live in york, PA willing to trailer car to someone that can get this done right, I will need to know: should the engine and tranny be in or leave out as it is now. Would like to make a contact yesterday, this project has been dragging on since August 07 and i really wanted to take it to the Porsche autoswap and Auto Cross in Hershey in 1.5 weeks.
Thanks in advance.

88 930 cab w/36k miles(ok its the wife's 40th b-day present) She knows the clutch needs replaced. She doesn't know about-3.4L: LN engineering-Nikkies cylinders: 8:1 JE pistons: IA-(fuel head, XDI twin plug ignition, revalved, respringed, reguided & ported n polished heads, matched cam grind): K27HFs: Kokeln IC: Braink Leask-(WUR & RPM switch): H&K-(SSI & dual exhaust): Tial 46mm wg: and lots of parts coated by Calico Coatings.

Last edited by toddlwitte; 04-15-2008 at 08:39 PM.. Reason: forgot info
Old 04-15-2008, 08:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)