View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1topcat View Post
Holycow,

Yes, I found them at performanceproducts, part #0 910102 SPEED BLEEDER. Remember you have two on each caliper, so you will need 8 total or 4 pairs (sold in pairs). I have not put them on yet, but I am fairly confident that they fit the '89 turbo calipers (or other years with that size caliper). I don't know why there is all this effort on the pressure bleeder systems when this is so easy. The only thing to be concerned with is getting up to make sure the Master does not run down to low and suck in air.

However, you can drill a hole thru a spare Master cyclinder cap and fit a hose to a second larger brake fluid bottle and essentially pump the brakes without that problem. To this end, you can place a hose and empty bottle on the bleeder valve to accept the old fluid and air and completely flush out all the lines to your heart is content.

Anyone have any concerns with that approach? I have done it before on other vehicles with great ease and success.
regards /Tony
That's how I flushed mine. Worked like a charm.
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 04-17-2008, 06:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)