View Single Post
resident samsquamch

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
Heh, funny Bender I was thinking the same - actually reached that conclusion long ago 1st time I went there, and hadn't been back since due to this.

Lots of people with lots 'o dough, not enough taste, class, self-esteem, whatever. Not my cuppatea.

"Oh, yeah, I gots a dyno sheet for bragging rights". Whatever.

I ALMOST replied about that Semen dude (good zing btw!) but bit me tongue figuring it not worth the synapses.

Agreed, just not diggin' the vibe 'there'. SOOOOO MANY CHOOCHES it pains me...

_UN_F'N_REAL_ tho about that car. Wow. Who is this dude? I mean, who, as in, is he some sorta rock star or something? His name just sounds like that I guess. Reading that thread it's clear he's just some talented DIY'er, I know, but still. Love the fact he's such a gamer he drives to all the xcountry events and back - repeatedly no less. That's f'n LEGEND. Neat stuff...
There's that word again: "CHOOCH"!!! Gawd I love that one!!! My five year old daughter called her ten year old brother that the other day during a typical sibling diasagreement...hell, even that wasn't as annoying as the feces being slung in that 6speed thread.

As for Eddie, I don't know much about him other than he's been at this game for a while now and that his machinery just keeps getting more outrageous with each iteration. Perhaps the mystery of it all helps fuel the fire? One of the other go-fast guys like Juan Ruiz, might be able to shed some light on this fellow?
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)
Old 04-18-2008, 11:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)