View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx1 View Post
Luckily my cars always seem to break down in the garage. I was out last night and it reverse was fine. Today I go to back out of the garage and the shifter feels like it's hitting a stop. I double clutched and tried again, same thing. I put it in first and rolled forward then quickly went to reverse ..... no dice

I shifted through all four gears, sitting still, turned the car off, then back on .... same thing.

It's never been even slightly hard to get into reverse before ...... is this something that can happen in a 930 from time to time? Any clues for a fix?
Not sounding good. You might want to try to adjust the shift coupler.
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 04-19-2008, 10:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)