View Single Post

Garage
The restrictor will hinder hydrodynamic flow.....are you sure? Huh beats the crap out of me?
Isnt that the idea? Not one of you have entered a plausable PSI or flow rate that the KKK needs. This is mostly lore and gibberish. Hydrodynamically the shaft requires a few mathematical considerations, diameter and mass and supporting pressure (Viscosity). What flow rate and pressure will suspend the shaft for free rotation in a series of bushings that have a specific surface area. Do the math! .25-.30. diameter shaft (3.1416) will give you area circumference and calculated by a .75 bushing radially will give you ample suspension at 1 PSI at any temperature, this is a much bigger equation that noted but i think you guys are being to bleek. The flow is the same as a factory and may blow up and send shrapnel into my arse. But, I already made the mistake of having someone else rebuild it. $600 down the tube for a proprietary turbo. I will have it rebuilt again when it fails. Maybe...
Old 04-21-2008, 10:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)