View Single Post

Garage
Tim, thanks for the pix! If u have any more to share, that would be great. Been great working with you to finalize the details on everything.

Rodney, in a perfect world, i would go north to visit friends in Monterey and San Fran, then drive east through the killer driving roads of Nor Cal, stop to visit a 914/6 racer buddy in Sac....sigh.... but alas, reality dictates that i must return fairly quickly to obligations of a new biz at home. I'm lucky to have even been able to turn heaven and earth to rearrange my schedule for this trip.

Brian, sorry to hear that. May do the Crow Mountain Hillclimb with my 914/6 this year (do you know any of the guys that do it?), so maybe we can meet up then. U sure it's not due to outstanding warrants? I can fuzz your face out in pix if you want!

Reaper, like everyone, following your amazing build. Thanks for the info, as i plan on adding 'replica' pieces to the car as time and budget allows. BTW, i am getting periodic updates from a gent down under, who is VERY close to a cost effective flat fan kit. Will keep you posted.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 04-23-2008, 05:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #47 (permalink)