View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Wow - sorry to underwhelm you. Me, I found it to be significant to see touch smell THE *first* one ever created - the one which started the insanity. I thought others might enjoy it, that's all.

Regarding the "cloud of mystery"... well there isn't any really. I just didn't want to tee off anyone associated with the car, where it's at, etc., as it's not like I was invited to see the car and post pics / stories of it all over the net. That's all, nothing more.

I really enjoyed seeing it, hopefully others do as well. I've seen 935s thanks. There's only 1 "first" 930, regardless of whether it "was meant to run". When I'd read about it in "Excellence Was Expected" I never for a second dreamed I'd one day reach out and touch the thing and voila there it was soon after. Go figure.

Apologies, I guess. To each their own . I'll hold back the rest of the interior shots, etc. if I'm boring you all. Guess I'm easily amused, or something...

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 04-23-2008, 04:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)