View Single Post
village idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngM018 View Post
If iA did the work, I highly doubt your flywheel is the issue (the main source of chatter) as they would of told you if it needed to be re-surfaced (due to hot spots). Just give it a few miles. the clutch disc needs to work itself in with the pressure plate and flywheel. Mine did the same thing for awhile. Its embarrasing, but well worth it in the end.
WOOOOAAAAHHHH! IA DID NOT ASSEMBLE THE MOTOR. I would have wished. I am sorry if my comment was not clear, I wish IA was closer than 1065 miles, so i could get teh car to Stephen to fix it. (and for the commic relifs out there, even closer than 1064 miles )

Sorry let me repeat, UNFORTUNATELY for me-all IA did was the head work and sold me the electronic XDI.
88 930 cab w/36k miles(ok its the wife's 40th b-day present) She knows the clutch needs replaced. She doesn't know about-3.4L: LN engineering-Nikkies cylinders: 8:1 JE pistons: IA-(fuel head, XDI twin plug ignition, revalved, respringed, reguided & ported n polished heads, matched cam grind): K27HFs: Kokeln IC: Braink Leask-(WUR & RPM switch): H&K-(SSI & dual exhaust): Tial 46mm wg: and lots of parts coated by Calico Coatings.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)