View Single Post
Smart quod bastardus

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 930rsr View Post
Miguel, I think you're going to be very surprised. I start off in the high twenties front (29) and low thirties in the rear (31 or 32). After 15 minute my tires went away. In the mid twenties you will notice great improvement on your first lap, and it only gets better from there. It cost you nothing to try it. Let me know how that works for you. Keep in touch.

Sam
So your saying mid 20's pressure cold.
Do you know off hand what were your hot tire pressures were, this is probably more relevant because it will make more difference while on the track. You have alot of tire on that "beast" and your cold pressures will probably not change as much as the tires get warm on track.
Fred
1979 930 Turbo....3.4L, 7.5to1 comp, SC cams, B&B intercooler, Snow Perf water/meth injection, Rarlyl8 headers, Garret GTX turbo, 36mm ported intakes, Innovate Auxbox/LM-1, custom Manually Adjustable wastegate housing (0.8-1.1bar),--running 0.7bar max
---"When you're racing it's life! Anything else either before or after, is just waiting"
Old 05-02-2008, 12:31 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)