View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanUK View Post
I've just gone through my factory manual which contains info on the G50/50 transmission which was only available on the '89 930 and cannot see any boost retard mentioned other than for the California/Japan cars but these only retarded around 5degrees.
Maybe someone who has the data could be kind enough to PM me please.

TIA.
Those were the graphs I was referring to. I have a Euro. It had 29 degrees, I never checked the retard on it but I assumed it would not have left 29 degrees at boost wither. Maybe some of the guys who run race gas can tell us how much advance they run on the track with "REAL" fuel.

Les
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 05-03-2008, 05:07 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)