View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RarlyL8 View Post
Thanks for the kind words guys! I do enjoy this hobby gone wild.
I love the look of the no-tail widebody/turbo. Do you have a link to more pictures?

To directly answer your question, I think the popular 930 mufflers are B&B, Fabspeed, GHL, Borla and a few build-your-own systems like MagnaFlow.

The best muffler depends on your application. If cost is the #1 factor you may consider a do-it-yourself using a MagnaFlow for about $300 installed at your local pipe bender. If you like bling and noise then B&B or Fabspeed might do. If you need ultimate light weight and configuration options I can work with you. The passenger's side exit muffler that Spence has weighs less than 7 pounds, the dual outlet version weighs less than 12 pounds. All 321.

"Stimulus check"... here we come heh heh.

Brian, I'm going to PM you or email you via your site if there's a way. I'd surfed it awhile back and recall being confuzed (easy) with determining how $ what I 'wanted' was going to be - I'm thick remember.

It's killing me having a gut'd cat OE system on there just killing me. I'll have to see if I can schwing one of yers or not 8-).

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 05-05-2008, 06:49 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #14 (permalink)