View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by osu s2k View Post
so from this i gather, a simple diy way would be to do a direct bolt on of the 930 rotors and calipers and have the rears machined to fit.

Is the 76 a boosted mc or nonboosted. Which mc replaces the 19mm in this car?

On a german site i found that the 16 x 7 fuchs weigh 6.4kg=14.1 lbs. and the 16 x 9 weigh 7.5kg=16.5 lbs. This seems excessively light.

I am less impressed with the gtp lightweight kit, i am reading about too many issues related to clearance.

If my 16s come through i will get rid of the 15s.
The 76 does not have the vaccum booster in the front trunk. It was added in 77. I think that is what you are talking about. You can see it if you have a booster because it sits right next to the brake fluid container about a foot behind the fuse box in your front trunk.

Take a look for yourself. If it ain't there, than you don't have vaccuum boost.

My Fuchs with tires included are amazingly light. I believe those figures are close to accurate.

You also have to include the weight of the spacers to be fair when comparing to a 17 inch wheel, if that 17 inch wheel does not require spacers. Lindsey wheels do require spacers, I believe.

Last edited by DDDD; 05-09-2008 at 09:23 AM..
Old 05-09-2008, 09:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)