View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89speedster View Post
F350Lawman -
I cannot agree with you more. I removed intercooler (easy), loosened A/C compressor (only 4 bolts, except one on right-back can use a stubby gear wrench), then the air box. Last part can be tad painful for hoses, tough to reach screws... Once was enough - air box has to go. I must admit, once air box is gone, top is much more accessible than 3.2 Carrera.
I did order AireTEK from Pelican and AEM seems to offer a decent cone filter (dry reusable filter, and they claim up to 99.52% filtration efficiency on a fine dust test, which is comparable to high quality paper filter's and higher than other re-usables' to my knowledge). Once I set up, I will report the result to you guys.
Can you remember who you spoke with at Pelican? I called yesterday to inquire about AireTek, referenced the part number found on the Pelican online catalog- and the guy I spoke with said that there were no aftermarket air filters available for the 930. I argued with him for a little while and he acted like I was nuts.

Last edited by jay71; 05-10-2008 at 08:17 AM..
Old 05-10-2008, 08:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)