View Single Post

Yasin.. that would be the Purple People Eater alright! I was looking for that post but somehow couldn't find it... thanks!

sand_man: You are too funny dude! I wouldn't kick that thang outta bed either.. but I don't go no-where without my "jim-hat!"

krasuskyp: I'm with ya, I never did like the exhaust either.. if you look closely, you can see where it begins to split to mate to each housing. It was quiet and that's what he was looking for, though if he was still around I'm sure he'd had changed it or something by now.

- Again, color is factory Porsche Euro option Amethyst

- Front spoiler is DP,,

-Custom "cat-eye" painted headlight covers are removable.. has fact H4s underneath.

- coil pack placement was because he wanted it away from the engine heat etc..

- Car has Electromotive Tec lll EFI.. mainley because it was relatively easy to use.. He was more than ready/capable of buying Motec if the TEC lll wasn't up to the job.

- Side windows are plexi w/Naca ducts that feed air to the filters/engine comp

- Turbos are a custom/specific build for this car by Turbonetics waste gates from them too..

- Headers/HEs are by Kenny McNiel.. the same guy who prototyped GHL, and the brand that looks similar to GHL

- Interior is all leather.. including the padding on the cage..

- If you look closely at the engine case you'll see t's polished.. it's that shiney on the inside too!

- Shuffle pinned, boat tailed, oil pump mod, crank oiling mod (drilled), coated pistons on tops and sides, Carrello, raceware etc.. and on and on...

** If I recall correctly the car only has roughly 6k miles on it and since the build..

Yeah, I know.. it's over the top... but it runs like a raped Grape Ape!!!
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 05-13-2008, 11:56 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #34 (permalink)