View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Hi,
Neat thread!! I'm going to try to address a lot of stuff here in one email.

1) I have the Euro's and want them off for the "shaved smooth" look.
2) There is so little protection to the US or Euro's, I don't see the point in them. I try not to park where I am prone to a bump. Going down the road, minimal protection at best.
3) The bumpers are amazingly light for how much Aluminum is there, they always amaze me when I pick the up. Just an observation.
4) How much other Bastardizations have you done to your car? It's gets easier as you go along ;-) Don't sweat it BayBee, slash and burn those things off of there!
5) I like the 80's 930 look also, 90's trim is not in my future. Just my opinion.

Ok, here it comes, stand back....

6) Quote: "I think Fuchs are fuch'n ugly..." Quack, you better lock your doors and lie low for a while. I've got hoards of Vampire Hunters out there looking for you right now. I ain't talkin' Buffy the Vampire slayer either, I'm talkin' Wesley Snipes minus his attorneys like in Blade I, II, III. They're gonna hunt you down and hammer a stake in your heart to keep you from breedin' more Mutant Fuch's haters! You Douche-Bag!

Les

p.s. I was just kiddin' about #6, well sorta!
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 05-14-2008, 04:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)