View Single Post

Send a message via Yahoo to full quack
Ok LES GARTEN.....here's how it stands........for line #6 of your response....
Bring on the hunters...I'm better armed and could use some target practice.....it'll be like shoot'n fish in a barrel.
The following target description is all I have to site in on... guys that dodge the puddles in order to keep their cars clean, guys that have a chamois in both hands when walking around their car, guys that only bring their cars out when it's above 75 degrees & no pollen in the air, guys with pictures of their cars in their wallets, guys with 3 car covers, 1 for summer, 1 for winter, and 1 for whenever they drive and park the car(that of course is after they chamois off the car). I could go on and on and get into distinctive clothing styles like Birkenstock's with white socks or shinny penny loafer etc, etc...but I'm afraid I've already pissed off enough Fuchs lovers.
Before you all respond ,give me a second..I'm reloading!

P.S. all you folks do know this is all in fun...right?

P.P.S. I get my new Fikse 5's on Monday. Furthermore, why am I the only one that seems to have seriously lowered their car, all I see in the pictures are stock ride height cars, with an occasional one down maybe an 1"
Mark
Old 05-15-2008, 12:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)