View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
Hey Jeff-

Any idear whose car ^that^ is? CT, to boot - go figure! Dig the center pipes heh heh.

ANYwho... anyone have any insight as to what plate light setup that car's running? I don't really care if I have the lights or not but kind of do like the way it breaks up the sea of 'red' back there otherwise.

TIA!
Tehe, that be my ass, (I feel cheap & dirty now ). The exhaust is a custom M&K that Ben worked on with me. The lights are from a Bimmer, (host sells them. I can dig up the part number if you need it. I've since painted them black. A bit more sporty look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Hi,
OK, How did you guys clean up the rear Bumper. On the Bumper shocks are wellded in studs. Did you guys drill them out and weld in studs to the Orig bumper and grind them down flush? Also how did you get rid of all the holes and what not for the Bumperettes? When you guys say plug and fill, were you referring to welding them up with Aluminum? I like the total slick look except for some Ventilation holes.
I did mine this past winter. Some have welded the holes shut. I just used thickened expoxy. Works fine. I did nothing with the shock tubes. I like the looks of the rubber that hides the bolts and it matches the front end.
Old 05-15-2008, 03:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #31 (permalink)