View Single Post

Garage
Im building a TT motor (well at least my parts are starting to fill up a section of a wall in the garage nicely). At the rate I am going, though, I will probably buy a 930 just serviced, and because of these forums, I will be able to tell if the tech was given card blanche when servicing it, and what kind of a car I really have.

I knew I was a "turbo guy" the first time I saw a new Kremer at a dealership.
I learn from what you "turbo guys" have posted, as I guess many of us can, at least those who can use the information. 930, 935, 959, GT2, CTR an on and on, I read about them all, and probably reread some and learn again.

Thanks many times over, for you professionals, and learned owners for all the experience you share with us regarding your application.

I dont know about you guys but I read about how to drive, select/purchase 911 way before I owned my first. How many of you read an article professing about the benefits of a "new" SC over the mid years, and had to wait, couldn't just run out and go buy a 911. But we could read about it, continue to prepare for the different driving characteristics of a rear engine car, and specifically, both a stock 930 and a modded or race car. Ah I remember my first rear engine car, an SC. I am an SC guy too, alyhough I dont own one presently, Aren't I.

Now. Let me just go and see if there are any 930s for sale I could buy (with my fav interior color scheme-right). Ok, there's got to be someone with a cork interior (for a special garage queen), or a black interior for a car that I would not be afraid to let one of my friends smoke a cigar in it if I happen to give them a ride home sometime.

Edit. Nevermind, none of my friends like to go "that fast" so I really only need one seat in my fav car. I just need to figure out (i.e. read more ) how to get more time in the garage, and move on to my next project. Hmmm, will I use twin GT35s, or sequencials?

Regards.

Last edited by BReyes; 05-18-2008 at 12:39 AM..
Old 05-18-2008, 12:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)