View Single Post
one of the great unwashed

Doug:
I just got finished tweaking. I took the boost enrichment out of play...I plugged the line to the WUR. I raised my warm control pressure quite a bit, and got it to a managable AFR (high 11 low 12) on boost, but at WOT it gors to 10 AFR. I did this without the gauges on it, just keep tweaking and road testing. I'll put the gauges back on later this week, but my guess is that my warm control pressure is way over 4 bar.

I've concluded the IA mod on my SC fuel head just delivers too much fuel at the upper mid-range. I may try to turn the pressure down a bit and see how that goes. My SC runs only 73 PSI pressure, a different setup than the 930, but I was definitely not starving it for fuel at the track, even at 7000 RPM (nah, no rev limiter)

I figure another way to compensate is turn the boost up to 6.5 PSI, I usually run 5 PSI. I evidently have the fuel to support more boost. I do not have a HP monster, I'm only in about the 250-270 RWHP range (it dyno'ed at 251 before all of the tweaking, beta version).

Pat
Old 05-18-2008, 05:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #10 (permalink)