View Single Post
"I wuz the liquor..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by krasuskyp View Post
Good werk Jeff!

Did you remove the bumper to remove the Flubber (good one btw!)? I crawled under there this weekend and noted the heat shielding in the valance, the exhaust in the way, etc. and figured it should come off. I was going to yank the valance and further see but it was late.

Where'd you source the plugs? What size? Danka!

What you doing for plate lights? I noted them nut-lights in one of the links here, but not a fan of the HID 'look'. Guess you could always sharpie over the lenses and dumb it down some - that's what I do to all my cars anyway muwhahahahaa 8-). I may just run nekkid. I checked for the 2002 lights on our host here but came back "not in stock".

Agreed on the rub strips - balances out the rear and matches the front IMHO.

VERY MUCH looking forward to this!!!

And Rocket... it's funny how many 'car-guys' I note came out of TR's at one point in their lives. Good stuff...
My lower valence and heat shield have been off for ages, so I didn't need to remove the bumper. Though you can see some of the "mechanical beauty" that is a Porsche Turbo engine, I think having the valence off adds to the clean looks...if that makes sense.

As for the tag light, right now, I don't have anything in place, but I do plan on getting those ricer LED tag light nuts/bolts.

As for the plugs, I had some leftovers from another project. I'm not sure of the size, but I bought them from Ace hardware. They are just a misc. plastic plug, opaque in color that I painted with some touch-up paint.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)
Old 05-19-2008, 07:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #44 (permalink)