View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicersr View Post
Brian, the cams are 934 or 934 grind. I have been trying to get back in touch with Tony Miller, the guy from Whittier, CA who built the engine, but he seems to have gone MIA, or his shop number is changed.

Will be testing the fuel pressure sometime this am. Clewett guys said should see about 40. Does this sound about right, sensei Brian?
juicersr,

Tony Miller and his shop are both still around, he's got a lot going on right now from what I understand. Not sure about the phone #s though, as I have a buddy that spoke to him last week. If you need to reach him I'll see if I can get you guys in touch. Let me know.

The Clewett guys are very knowledgeable about all of the Electromotive systems... It almost seems as though Electromotive just manufactures the stuff, supports the equipment in terms of warranty etc.. but relies on the distributors for a particular market to provide Q&A, customer support, & tuning etc..

As 930Rocket stated, the Tech l is pretty old, and not very advanced in scalability.

Sounds like you've got a lot more in there though..

Curious, at what rpm does your car idle, and where do you feel the cams come-on in proportion to where your boost starts if you can even tell?
RGruppe #180
So many cars.. so little time!!
Old 05-20-2008, 06:53 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #19 (permalink)