View Single Post

Garage
RSRmike, your post was quite timely... the fuel pressure SUXXXXXXX. The static pressure is right at 37 and DROPS to around 35 with mild throttle according to shaun. The pumps do seem noisy, but no more so than on my 911. Should these be replaced before addressing the FRP? The problem we have with the Stock FPR is that it seems to lack adjustability. I have an extra Bell BEG 2025 RR FPR on hand from my turbo conversion - can i assume this would be more than adequate for the job?

Regarding the TEC, thanks for the info Mike. Unfortunately, didnt get any software, but your info is great. Will share this with Shaun

Reaper, thanks for the 411 on the 944 turbo TEC 1 guru... have sent him an email

Thanks for everyone on the board's help on this! With all your help, this thing should start cranking out some serious number soon, or at least safer ones.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 05-20-2008, 09:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #25 (permalink)