View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicersr View Post
Brian, the cams are 934 or 934 grind. I have been trying to get back in touch with Tony Miller, the guy from Whittier, CA who built the engine, but he seems to have gone MIA, or his shop number is changed.

Will be testing the fuel pressure sometime this am. Clewett guys said should see about 40. Does this sound about right, sensei Brian?
I would think if they are 934 CAMS, that would explain the HP/TQ disparity. Also explain the idle. What RPM does it idle at? I'll bet after you saw the afr's you broke out in a cold sweat remembering every time you pushed the loud pedal?

GOT ZORK!!
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 05-20-2008, 07:49 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)