View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJF View Post
juicersr

It would be good just to inventory the car so you know exactly what it has so you will know what exactly it is capable of. I would hop it has a 044 or equivilent. Static should be 45 psi and should rise 1 psi per lbs. of boost, so if you are at 1 bar and the fuel pressure at 1 bar should be 60 psi. If the fuel pressure doesn't raise when you are on boost then the diaphram has a hole and the regulators are bad. You may already know this so please don't take offense as if I am insulting your intelligence. Ice helps to keep the IC cool as there is really no air forced into the engine bay since the car is stationary. I'd like to see a squirrel cage fan on top of the IC too. Do you know what the static compression of the motor? I would suspect it to be well into the 8's as it is making alot of torque before the powerband. When the fuel is sorted out it definetly will make 600+HP. It looks to have a Turbonetics T series turbo which the T series are 500HP to start to up over 1000HP. Does it have 6 injectors or is it 12 stagged injectors?
I have an Aeromotive Regulator and this is how mine is set.
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 05-20-2008, 06:52 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #29 (permalink)