View Single Post

thanks

thanks for the responses, I will get on those pics asap.
The system was cleaned out from the hard line from the filter twards the injector...I have alot of flow, but that doesn't mean enough pressure to open the injector pins. It really seems to be lacking pressure. The plate is not sticky and opens rather well (my days of 1984 volkswagen rabbit gti's are comming back to memory quickly...lol)
Is there a location I can place a pressure guage to test the psi of the fuel system/ on. I see a 10mm +- screw (havent actually sized it up yet) beside the upper bowl where the hard lines start..can I place it there and how many psi should I have?

I do here my pumps on, and as I stated in the earlier post, if I remove the hardline at the injector near the valve cover, I get a steady flow (gush) as I put the key on. but it never wets the plug??....I am far from a rocket scientist but it seems to be pressure related...no?

thanks again to everyone..all help is good help.

p.s I live in Montreal Canada.....unfortunately far from most you guys....but us Canucks love our porsches!!
Old 05-21-2008, 06:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)