Thread: Launching a 930
View Single Post
resident samsquamch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredmeister View Post
One time in band camp I added nitrous to my Hemi 930 turbo........
OMG, you have NOOO idea.

One time, I was at "overnight" band camp. And I hired this monkey to pretend it was me. I then waited until it was dark, and then I stole one of the canoes, and paddled over to the the girls camp...I think it was called Crystal Lake. The girls really learned to play a mean skin flute over there.... Anyway, I was only planning to do a panty raid. Well check this out: when I got there, there was this crazed serial killer with a macheti and a hockey mask!!! Needles to say...CHANGE IN PLANS!!

So I hot wired this hot looking MILF instructor's NINE-THREE-OH using only a rubber glove and a gum wrapper.

I got the hell out of there, dooods! So I check my rear-view and the crazy mofo with the mask is coming after me in a b!tchin' Camaro!! So I look down and find this "red button" on the shifter! So I press it, and the car does this crazy wheeeeelie!! I mean the front wheels were sticking straight up, doooods!!! I left his lame-azz in the dirt!

Moral of the story? Nawz, works...YO!!

Also, the monkey and I became the best of friends! Turns out it was a female! You guys have no idea what hawt, fury, sweaty monkey luvin' is like!!! They really are our closest relatives! Sheep ain't bad either!
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)
Old 05-24-2008, 08:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #35 (permalink)