View Single Post

Garage
I dont know, Henry said when he converted it to twin plug that it was frozen. When i was running 5lbs of boost i couldn't wait to add more, 5 just wasn't enough gains for me. Pat if you pushed yours up to 8 you will feel a huge difference, i would if i was you. Let it run a little rich for safety measure .........You have the adjustable WUR and water injection dont you, you should be able to run 8 safely enough.
To have perfect AF/R's flat over the entire range on a street car is not that important to me, I can live with it running a little rich here and there, and changing the oil more often.
If i was racing and was trying to extract everything i could from the engine it would be a different story.

Todd and i both have the 3.3 pistons and cylinders with the Euro fuel head, 930 intake and the longer stroke rods with the rod bushing modification which make it spin easier. Add the intercooler and 1bar of boost.... we be smoking.........

Pat get that thing up to at least 300 hp its worth the smile it puts on your face.

914 6 Turbo twinplug 3.12
87 924S
Lexus SC400
Lexus LS400
Old 05-25-2008, 06:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)