View Single Post

If you want reservations at Bacco's, Redfish or Ralph's On the Park PM me. I've got connections. Probably won't need them at Bacco's or Redfish during the week but if you want to go to Ralph's on the Park then you may very well need reservations.

Definites:

Redfish Grill on Bourbon. Best casual rest. you can go to in the city in my opinion. I eat there 2-3 times a week. Do Not Skip this one. Make sure you get their daily salad special and save room for one of their deserts.
Bacco's for very good Italian. In the French Quarter.
Ralph's on the Park. A little outside of the touristy areas. Incredible food that you'll remember. A little pricey but highly recommended.
Cafe DuMonde. No trip to NOLA is complete without a stop here for breakfast
NOLA. Very good. More expensive than Redfish
Delmonico. Another Emeril rest. that's 5 star and the best eats in the city. Bring the bigger pocket book.
Commanders Palace is surprisinly affordable for lunch.
Drago's is very good.
Palace Cafe on Canal is very good.
Mr. B's (french quarter) is very good. Ask for the Ronald Reagan table. My fav. spot in the rest.
Port of Call for Burgers. At the end of the FQ. Do not go at night and don't look up when you're inside.
Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse. Very good but not cheap.

Skip:

Mother's. Overrun by tourist and the food really isn't any good.
Deanies. Not that good.
ACME in the F. Quarter. Again not that good. Strangely the ACME in Metairie is much better.
Bourbon House. Terrible chairs only decent food for the money.

If you have any questions I've probably been there. Ask away.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #11 (permalink)