View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumba11 View Post
Spectre Performance eMS-Pro. Based on MS but with tons of options, boost control, launch control, etc....

HUGE YES! Car has never run soooo nice and I would buy it again without question!

How do you really like this system? My gripe with it is that while it's got alot of features packed into a pretty case, it's still based off old MS version 1 main ware chips and bit rates and costs twice that of a pre-build MS2 PCB3 with all the options loaded into it.

All the options in the Spectre are available for MS2 plus the nice MS2 option for barometric correction factor. I guess you just pay to have them all loaded in at once. Alot of those feature I wouldn't use on a 911 anyway like nitrous control or two-step launch control. Just still boggles my mind why they go to those lengths to do all that and only use the MS1 hardware when MS2 was available.

At least from your post it sounds like you car is running good which is what really counts in the end
Old 05-31-2008, 09:43 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #39 (permalink)