View Single Post

Garage
Thanks for all the responses...I would really like to learn as much of this stuff as is practical. I will talk with my wrench and see what comes of it...

I downloaded the Bosch training manual on the internal combustion engine a while back and there was a good write up on Lambda so I guess I can start by reading that again a bit more carefully.

I also just downloaded the manual on the LM-1 AFM and while it explained it's operation it really didn't tell you how to use it. Also from the info I guess I have to get a bung installed on my factory euro exhaust (no cat).

Is there any info out there on how you actually use the AFM to tune the air fuel mixture?
F350Lawman it seems like the solution and the questions all lie in how I accomplish your last paragraph. If I read it right with the AFM you somehow learn what your setpoints should be and then when you install the adjustable WUR you can set it right the first time or pretty close and I also assume that for future adjustments it's accessible..Close?
'73 911T Coupe (current)
'88 930S M505 (current)
Old 06-01-2008, 01:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)