View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD94 View Post
Dishwasher? I hope you meant a kitchen sink!

True that you can't hone but you can remove the "glaze".
first kitchen sink then dishwasher for most of the parts. I didn't paint the cylinders. but all the parts I painted went in the dishwasher. after being cleaned first with degreaser (citrikleen) then hot soapy water in the sink. then dishwasher. then primed and paint then baked 300f for 30 minutes. Stays clean looking easy to wipe off and didn't chip when I was putting it back together. ctirikleen by the way is made from orange peels. non hazardous non toxic, works for cleaning the kitchen and degreasing drains. Works as good as carburator cleaner for cleaning engine parts.
88 turbo Guards red Targa slant nose, and yes I am a horsepower junkie, 3.4liter,7.5 to 1 JE pistons, Adjustable WUR, Imagine fuel head, 1 bar waste gate headers,allthe cis toys. Now apart to become the next EFI monster. fabbing my own intake, headers Individual throttle bodies, MS-3, pauter rods, Xtreme twin plugged heads, gt-2 evo cams cop's.
05 Cayenne S lapis blue

Last edited by Ken911; 06-02-2008 at 04:54 PM..
Old 06-02-2008, 04:50 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)