View Single Post
Certifiable

Send a message via Yahoo to Quicksilver77
Update

Alright it has been a while, but here is where I am at!

Installed wur and checked the cold pressure with wur unplugged:
Gauge Valve open: 8psi

I pulled the wur and sent 'er back down south for a quick look see from B. Leask
Seems some contamination made its way into the wur and was making it bench test at 4bar.

WUR re-calibrated and sent back.
Installed WUR and checked cold pressure:
Gauge Valve open: 8psi

WTF I say!! I'm not getting enought fuel!

Checked fuel pump relays: Good
Checked fuel pump operation: Both running

A month or so in... I decided to throw in the towel and take her to someone who knows what the eff they are doing. Been at the shop for two days, and the best they can say is that there is something down stream of the WUR that is bleeding the pressure (no sheite). But with the gauge valve closed they are seeing 90ish psi. So at least the pumps are working and the filter is not clogged. I guess?

The car ran before I:
-Pulled the WUR and installed the rebuilt adj. WUR
-Unplugged the Andial fuel enrichment system (shown above, I unplugged the two prong connector shown in the picture and removed the item it plugs into from the fuel line)
-Installed the RPM solenoid valve

What the heck did I do????? That would cause this shop with eons of experience to be in the dark? Any ideas???

The weather is perfect and I want to be driving!!!!
India Red/Beige/Black; Mahle 3.4L; Kokeln IC; K27 7200; GHL Headers; Borla Stainless Muffler; SC cams; Sachs Aluminum Clutch; Aluminum flywheel; Bilstein Sport Shocks; Adjustable Rear Sway Bar; Weltmeister Shock Tower Brace; Lowered and Corner Balanced; MOMO RSGT Seats...
Old 06-03-2008, 09:45 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #65 (permalink)