View Single Post

EST price for CM wheels???

I don't even know if there is a correct forum to post this here on Pelican so I apologize in advance if I'm stepping out of line here.

I purchased a set of Champion Motorsport 3 piece wheels a couple years back for my kit car project. Not sure of the model number but they look exactly like the new RG5B one piece wheels they sell now, they just are the older 3 piece version no longer made. They are in very very good condition(minor blemeshes in the polished lip and) and come with fairly new tires.

Is there a market for these wheels anywhere? I paid $2800 for them back then and I know I'm probably not going to get that for them now but they'd go to better use elsewhere. They're 18x9's and 18x10's, I forget the offsets but they came off a customers '97 993 cab(non-turbo). Silver center, polished lip, centercaps included.

Only reason I'm selling is I'm going to use a more common 5x114.3 pattern for more wheels options on the car. I'd keep them otherwise. I posted this on Rennlist awhile back but they deleted it saying I wasn't a supporting member

I can get some picture on Monday, they're in storage right now.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)