View Single Post

84 930 wastegate "boot" & k27 seal issue?

hey guy's,anyone know where to find a new replacement silicone boot for a stock wastegate.mine has at the edge or more-so the fold some minor daylight showing and i suppose that is where my boost leak is occurring? also in my 84 euro engine transplant should i also check for the earlier mentioned article about smoke occurring on the drivers side exhaust (esp. under acceleration). i have taken the k-27 11/11 off. i thought it might be the seals,since the history of it is unknown. the shaft has minimal play. an important issue that might help in the diagnosis of a more knowledgeable turbo expert is that i found oil in the cool side or intake pipe leading to the i/c. it went as far up as the base of the i/c connection pipe. no oil was apparent on either side of the turbo itself? any insight would greatly appreciated, esp.before i send it off for repair. thanks again for a great board to share with enthusiast , regards george
Old 06-08-2008, 08:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)