View Single Post
Nice guy eddie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tidybuoy View Post
Again, taken out of context....He was asked by a reporter "now that gas has hit $4.00 a gal....." his response was "$4.00 a gal...I hadn't heard that" Now, if he has said that today - that's a problem....but he said is many months ago when gas had not hit $4.00 a gal. ans was closer to $3 than $4.

It amazes me how the media works so well to spread gibberish. I watched the speech - did you? or did you "just" hear about it.
BULL*****!!

Unleaded premium was over $4.00 @ gallon in CA. when he said it. I remember thinking what an ass hole he was. He really acted like he doesn't see the connection between record deficits, a worthless dollar and endless clusterfuch war that he started, (and has no idea how to end), in the ME causing economic calamity. If he had an ounce of class he'd kill himself. But of course, he doesn't.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #49 (permalink)