View Single Post
911rudy 911rudy is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Near Atlanta
Posts: 128
You can toss the OEM condenser. You will need a full underbody condenser or a rear fender one like Griffith sells. Also new hoses if yours are original. Are you sure the B^ will clear the AC comp?
Old 06-12-2008, 09:05 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)