View Single Post
Wayah Road Warrior

I think the 930 is on the edge of a bubble.

I am fresh off the buying cyce and as such, have been following prices closely for the past couple of years. I did not bother to track the empirical data, but if someone has the time and calories to burn, they will find that prices for PRISTINE UNMOLESTED examples have held steady or are beginning to creep up.

Sellers of these models are holding firm on their prices and the good examples are going for very very close to asking price.

Having said that, the current market its merely interesting. I did not buy mine as investment, but it makes me feel better nonetheless to know that my spend will retain value.

Oh, and just another data point .......... there are more and more of these threads about the 930 market pressure on 930 prices (primarily from 930 owners). If you assume we owners are closest to the market .... I submit the bubble is forming.

If you are in the market ........... buy now. They aren't going to get any cheaper.

Last edited by Shadetree930; 06-13-2008 at 02:05 PM..
Old 06-13-2008, 01:53 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)