View Single Post
resident samsquamch

Well UPS just delivered the bling! I'm speechless! The JB Racing dizzy is a thing of mechanical beauty!!! I'm beyond impressed with the attention to detail and the install intructions are top notch!! In fact, I've decided that it's too pretty to use, so I plan to have it made into a necklace that I can appreciate every day! It might even make a nice tie-pin or broach!

The only other time I had an experience as positive as this one, was in dealing with Neil Harvey of Performance Developments. At any rate, Mike Bruns, despite all of the things he and his shop must be dabbling in, took the time to personally answer any and all of my questions...and for those of you who know me, there were some stooopid questions. And when I placed the order, he shipped it within the hour and sent tracking info immediately!
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)
Old 06-18-2008, 06:54 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #28 (permalink)