View Single Post
Blitzkrieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by raceman View Post
a properly installed WI system using the correct pump will cool more efficiently then a "small,cheap" air/air unit in the 100+ Vegas heat . ln my opinion given the perameters presented by quattrorunner , WI is the way to go. lnstalling any intercooling system is not a "no modification" proposition but installing a single WI jet after the T/B is a LOT simpler then all the plumbing of an intercooler.Check the forum for intercooler posts,t`s not a technically challanging procedure but we build our cars to a very high standard and that requires time.And cash. lf an air/air system is going to be used it`ll be the same effort to install a worthy core then to hack together a crap OEM unit from a 4cylinder 1980s japanese turbocar. l see no point in building an engine to such a high level and then bringing it all down at the last stage with $20- boneyard parts. l`ve got a brand new Aquamist water injection pump sitting here l`ll sell you for a really,really good price if you want to jump in.These are the best WI pumps made,low volume/uber-high pressure for incredible atomization,nothing else even come close.lt`s not otherwise for sale but l`d like to see you do it right if you do choose to use liquid intercooling..,,PM me if interested
I will take the water pump, how much shipped to Washignton state 98201? Thanx, Jamie
Old 06-18-2008, 06:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #51 (permalink)