View Single Post
resident samsquamch

Well UPS just delivered the MSD goodies! Being that mine is a daily driver, I hate to dive into these matters unless I'm 100% confident that I can finish the job without unforeseen delays. However, I'm seriously thinking about tearing into it this weekend. To simplify things, I'll probably leave the Clewett crank pulley on until I get it all working, and then switch it out next week for the factory pulley.

I started looking into the fitment of this big balla dizzy cap, and it's gonna be oh so close!!! I have a feeling that as I get into it for real, I'll be begging the Porsche gods for "just a c_nt hair more"! To which I expect a bolt of lightning to strike me dead! If it proves to be too much for the 965 boost hose, I still have my home-grown pipe, which might be another option.

I will mount the CDI boxes in between the shocks (where I have my Electromotive DFUs) and will place the Blaster SS coils where the old CDI box used to be.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, from Boston Massachusetts, we are Morphine, at your service..." - Mark Sandman (RIP)

Last edited by sand_man; 06-19-2008 at 07:36 AM..
Old 06-19-2008, 06:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #33 (permalink)