View Single Post

my 930 is total loss

quick spooling turbo at sunsetgoing around a blind up and down left curve with a deer caught in my headlights equals 2 360's thru a barbed wire fence sliding thru cow pasture equals a totalled 86 930. i have a brand new set of gsf headers with heat with gaskets braided stainless line and oil accumulater. i never got the chance to put them on. i also have a polished stainless muffler with single 3" out pipe on drivers side. this piece is used but is in near perfect condition. i was running brian's zork and 934 wastegate pipe. i may be able to get these pieces off the car... along with kokeln i/c and kokeln turbo...but im out of the 930 game . ive had 2 but i think its time for 993...i know i will have turbo withdrawls but its time for this 53 year old body to have a little smoother ride and a/c . shoot me a pm if your interested in alberts headers (beautiful pieces) at less than half the price of b and b and ghl..... kevin
Old 06-19-2008, 12:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)