View Single Post
Boost Freak

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by full quack View Post
Hey there Maxx1,
Bolt pattern yes! Offset sorta...even the turbo twists both factory and aftermarket will fit, but the offset is not really correct. My 930 had aftermarket turbo twists on it when I bought it. The drivers front would rub on the washer bottle when turned for tight right turns...not ideal!
I failed to tell you my wheel brand 7 widths in my first post. They are Fikse wheels 17 x 8.5 front, 18 x 11 rears running 245/40 & 295/35 respectfully. As you can see I made matters harder by lowering the car a whole bunch. Here is a different shot of it.
That looks really good! I like those a lot!

Do you have any pics of when you had the turbo twists on? What brand are the wheels in the pic and the aftermarket twists? My car is black too, so that gives me a great idea!! I wonder if a small spacer would help the rub prob?
Old 06-21-2008, 03:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)