View Single Post

Garage
Thanks for the input guys. Seems that Electro REALLY doesnt give a crap about troubleshooting or helping you fix their old sytems... you call tech support, and they dodge questions and end up trying to upsell the new TEC3 or GT! I dont think the system is completely shot as it just got me 2500 miles! I see this as a challenge. Gonna dyno one more day, and try to get some parameters from the port, and only then if unsuccessful, will take the plunge on another system. Hell, Imagine auto's Stever Kasper's twin turbo 'Monster' in it's final 600 hp iteration ran great with the TEC1

Don, could you PM me the cost on the LINK system. Were you able to get a base system tailored for you by the guys a LINK, who were familiar with 930's? Having someone with such knowledge to guide me and my tuner through the initial setup would be great.

Goran, we have look at the Fuel pressure/ vacum/ boost correlation off the dyno, and seems ok. Will be back on the dyno tomorrow or day after to verify. Thanks
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 06-24-2008, 07:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)