View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by osiris2600 View Post
Since you don't have the fins do you get a lot of "damage" on your quarter panels?

I always thought the car looks better without the fins and I always wondered why people don't just rip them off.
Bernard - where did you source your clear 964 fins, and how much if I may ask? If I have to peel mine to clock my torsion bars I want to price out all my options first.

I really love the look of the clear on your slate blue, and have always dug how the black cars are so muted and monchromatic. However I have ALSO always dug how the Gran Prix and Guards cars have all the black accentuations. I'll have to Pshop off mine in a photo and see what I think clear'd look like I guess. Gots to get it lowered, soooo...

Thanks.

ps. speaking of Aero mirros... anyone ever notice 911 mirrors are asymetrical in mounting points side to side? Buddy pointed it out to me last night, now it's all I see! Weird. Either I'm a noob and everyone knows this or...

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 06-26-2008, 08:48 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)