View Single Post

I wanted to thank all of you.
It really does my heart good, especial right now, to hear from others that share my passion for this old bus. I had chemo yesterday and was jonesen bad last nite. After I finished my post last night, I reread it and I thought "Oh S--- sounds like the ramblings of an old sick fart"
I was sitting here at 3:00 AM. I'm just finishing 6 mo. of chemo next week, my hair is falling out for the 2nd. time. after my shower my hair looked like a baby ducks. my mouth is full of sores, my nose is bleeding, my visions is shot, my bone marrow aches so bad I can't sleep, I can hardly walk, my dick stopped working, and I only have enough energy left to type.
I can only work on the car about an hour or so at a time right now and I am just finishing my brake upgrade. Last night after I finished in the garage I took a couple pics. of the upgrade to post in the forum and I smiled at the old girl and remembered back in 1976. I got on line and saw this forum and had to tell the story.
It's kind of ironic because after getting Emails on the replies to the post and going back to the form to read them I realized how much the old girl is keeping me going now just like the Turbo did in 1976. It is almost like it's more than a dream anymore, the thought of getting back in the old girl seems likes she's keeping me alive this time.

THANKS to All Of YA !!!
Cole

Last edited by cole930; 07-03-2008 at 10:36 AM..
Old 07-03-2008, 10:30 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #40 (permalink)