View Single Post

I too looked at several models of the Ferrari brand and even though there were many that brought my heart rate up 10% common sense prevailed. Check out the ordinary maintenance items and there cost. Look at the number of TR's and 348's with low miles and new cluthches. There is something wrong with those numbers. Look at the nature of the origin of the cars and their back grounds. Itilians are much more artistic and the Gemans much more technical. Look at the simplicity of the German solution to the supercar and the complex multi cylinder Italian solution. Both have beauty but both don't have liveability. I came real close to buying a real nice 308 but when I looked into the necessary maintenance regimine I was appaled at the cost. And there doesn't seem to be a big DIY group out there to work with. Cars are our escape from the realities of life and the one that sets you free should be the one that you buy. Lewt your wallet be you guide!
Old 07-03-2008, 05:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #42 (permalink)