View Single Post
Macht Schnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSPTurtle View Post
Does anyone know the firing order for the 930 off the top of their head? I can't find it on any of the stickers in the engine compartment??? After reading Wayne's book he says the firing order for the turbo is different then the N/A. FOr the life of me I can't figure out how we can use the same cams, but that doesn't matter right now. I want to get the right hand cam timed and then the world can start spinning again
I have #1 set open .07mm at TDC. I also can't find any info on total lift for the cams. I measured like 8.5xx MM at full lift but can't remember.
1-6-2-4-3-5 I believe that's how it goes. Should be on a sticker under the rear lid I thought. You never saw the 930 marks on the cams? Since this is your first Rodeo, I would take my time and check yourself multiple times. Sort of Measure 15 times and cut once kinda philosophy.
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 07-07-2008, 04:28 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #13 (permalink)