Thread: GP of Germany
View Single Post
I'm with Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostatic View Post
Massa is great at putting in a fast lap. But he seems to lack the required mental toughness to be champion. And Kimi - not sure what to say. Sometimes it's just like he's phoning it in.

imho Hamilton has the fire in the belly and the smarts/cool to back it up. Sometimes I wonder about Kimi's fire and clearly Massa is a red mist guy. Hamilton does make some bonehead mistakes...we'll see how much of that is inexperience in the coming years. The Silverstone race was amazing though - that was in fact a pretty Senna-esque drive.
If you watched the Silverstone race live, and watched the live timing you would have seen that Kimi was walking Hambone down pretty hard and it was obvious prior to the 1st pitstops that after the 1st pitstops Kimi was going to walk away with the race.

When they chose to keep the scrubbed inters on Kimi's race ended.

This past weekend? A miserable race for Ferrari, as I posted above, Massa was fighting with some sort of braking issue, which makes sense to me because he was actually loosing ground to the Renault as the final laps progressed.

Its amazing, 3 races ago Hambone was a doofus that could not get it right and now 2 wins later he is Senna.

I would reckon Ferrari is about to have a big come to Jesus talk with the entire team, Luca di Montezemolo is on fire I am sure.
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Black Betty
2014 BMW i3 Giga World
Old 07-21-2008, 10:45 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #38 (permalink)