View Single Post
copbait73 copbait73 is offline
Registered User
 
copbait73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Chesterfield IN
Posts: 1,314
Garage
Look at the exhaust pressure (exhaust manifold) to generate a given boost pressure (intake manifold) at a given engine speed and WOT. The best hardware match for that given condition is one that produces the lowest exhaust pressure. This will take in all the considerations discussed the past three pages.
The answer.....it depends on your goals from the start.
The highest performing turbo(s) match would be undesirable to 90% of the street car drivers. The remaining 10% go for HP videos and top end.

Last edited by copbait73; 07-21-2008 at 11:42 AM..
Old 07-21-2008, 11:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #51 (permalink)