Thread: GP of Germany
View Single Post
I'm with Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mule View Post
I see f1 as who can keep the car on the edge the longest without loosing it. Schumacher was the best. Hamilton may reach that level. He seems very comfortable at the edge. I'd like to meet anyone who can tell me his rookie season wasn't amazing.
Read Seric's response then read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Villeneuve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seric View Post
Depends on who you ask

My take is that he was groomed heavely by RD, given every advantage and ran a car last year that was setup by a two time world champ. I'd almost expect it. To me he was a major source of annoyance. But, I will give him this, he gave us a pretty large wrench in the championship and made Kimi's eventual win all that more special. So for that, thanks Lewis.

Lets see the last 1.2 of this season how it pans out. Lewis wins 2 races and Ferrari struggles for 2 races and suddenly we have Lewis as world champ.

We just passed the 1/2 way point of the season with only 7 points between the top 3.

It will be VERY interesting to see how this season progresses and to be honest, even as a Ferrari fan (I know, I know, you probably could not tell) this has been the most entertaining season I can remember.
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser - Black Betty
2014 BMW i3 Giga World
Old 07-21-2008, 03:58 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #50 (permalink)